Worried about your test scores? Interested in earning more scholarship money? Higher SAT or ACT scores could help you out!
There is a SAT testing on Saturday, December 7th, and an ACT testing on Saturday, December 14th. You have TWO days to register! The late registration deadline for both of these tests is Friday, November 25th. Chat with your parents or counselor to see if they think you should take the test again before the new year starts.
- Click here to register for the SAT (http://sat NULL.collegeboard NULL.org/register/sat-us-dates)
- Click here to register for the ACT (http://www NULL.actstudent NULL.org/regist/dates NULL.html)
We know that there probably isn’t anyone who would admit that they enjoy taking the SAT or ACT, but this could be a relatively easy way for you to earn more scholarship money just by taking a test! Philadelphia University wishes you all the luck!
Busy with college applications? Stop and take a deep breath. This is the easy part! The tough part comes when you have to make a decision about which school you are going to attend! Philadelphia University’s Rambassadors and your Admissions Counselors want to help you along the way. We can answer even the toughest questions!
Is PhilaU the right school for you? We hope so! But you need to visit to be sure. Over the next few months, here are our upcoming visit opportunities (more will be added soon!)…
- November 16, 2013 – Fall Open House
- November 23, 2013 – Saturday Information Session
- December 7, 2013 – Saturday Information Session
- April 14, 2014 – Spring Open House
We also offer Daily Visits and Campus Tours Monday through Friday every week. To schedule your visit, click here (http://www NULL.philau NULL.edu/undergrad/PlanYourVisit/index NULL.html) to see all of the options.
Can’t make it to campus? Connect with Admissions Counselors and current student on a chat! Click here (http://www NULL.philau NULL.edu/undergrad/Contact/chat NULL.html) to register for one of the following upcoming chats…
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013 – Accepted Students Chat (7-9 pm)
- Friday, December 13, 2013 – Parent Lunch Chat (12-1 pm)
- Thursday, January 23, 2014 – All Students Chat (7-9 pm)
- Friday, January 24, 2014 – Parent Lunch Chat (12-1 pm)
Still have questions about your application, visit options, academic majors, what the food is like? Give us a call or send us an email! Please email Admissions@PhilaU.edu (Admissions null@null PhilaU NULL.edu?subject=Online%20Chat), or you can call 215-951-2800.