That long awaited winter break is approaching and with a little planning, you can be going back to school in January more relaxed and feeling productive. With college students home for their breaks too, visiting colleges won’t give you the best glimpse of the school, but there are some things you can do.
1) Finish your paperwork. Whether that be completing applications, getting all your supporting materials together or making your deposit.
2) Think FAFSA. The earlier you file, the better. Start getting all your information together now to make it a smooth process.
3) Do more research on the schools you are considering. Check out their school social media, both official and unofficial and see how the students are living.
4) If you are a junior, register for the spring SATs, register for a spring visit and keep your grades up.
5) Most importantly, take some time to relax and enjoy your winter break!
All of us at Philadelphia University wish you much peace and happiness during the holiday season and in the new year!