Please visit the Registration Page to reserve tickets for the conference. Eventbrite fees will apply based on method of payment.
Please note: Registration for Post-Conference Workshops is separate from Conference registration. Please visit the Post-Conference Workshops link above for workshop descriptions and registration link.
Attendance Options for July 23-25 Conference (those with * include CE credit/contact hours for approved activities. Type of CE credit must be included when registering. Please note that CE credit is still pending approval. Approval for CE credit will be added on the continuing education page on an ongoing basis. Attendees not requiring CE credit will receive a non-specific confirmation of attendance.)
Professional Registration Options
– Standard Registration (After June 1, 2018)* $375
– Early Bird* (Through June 1, 2018) $300
Group Registration* (Available through June 1 only. Full individual registration required after June 1).
E-mail Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for Group Registration (registration will be entered manually).
– Groups of 3-9* $275 per attendee
– Groups of 10 or more* $250 per attendee
Student Registration* (requires .edu email address, program of study, and contact for confirmation of enrollment).
Student registrations limited to 75 attendees, and available through June 1 only. Professional registration required after June 1. Registrations may be cancelled if student status is not verified.
– Student requiring CE credit* $180
– Student not requiring CE credit $150
Community Attendees (Caregivers, Parents, Block Captains, etc.)
Community registrations limited to 75 attendees, and available through June 1 only. Professional registration required June 2-.
♦This attendance option is not meant for those with dual roles as both a community member and professional. Community registration by those with dual roles will be cancelled. No CE credit is available for those attending under the Community option.
– Community Attendee $100
– Limited partial and full scholarships available. Scholarship application is being developed. Please contact conference coordinator at email@example.com to be notified when the application is available. Scholarshipped community members will be registered manually.