About Us

The Digital Voice is a student publication from Thomas Jefferson University’s Law and Society program, though it is open to students of all major. The purpose of The Digital Voice is to give students here at Jefferson an outlet to voice their thoughts and opinions. It is a way for students to express themselves in a way that they may have otherwise not been able to, as well as to inform the student population of the social and cultural issues in society.

It takes a extraordinary group of people to make an online newspaper like this run, so meet the staff of The Digital Voice!

Message from the Editor-In-Chief:

The Digital Voice is comprised of a staff of hardworking writers who make this paper possible by taking the time to share their voices. Each and every one of them are amazing writers who come up with brilliant articles that communicate things that they are not only passionate about, but are important topics of current events in society.  I am very grateful for all of the time and effort that the writing staff has put into their articles and The Digital Voice and I cannot thank them enough for their endless dedication.

As of Fall 2017, we are producing printed publications of The Digital Voice. In doing so, we have gained new design and advertising teams who are helping produce this new addition to our publication. Already hard at work, their efforts and talent bring great hope for the future of our publication and I am so thankful to have them on our organization. I truly look forward to working with them all throughout the year.

I would like to thank my adviser, Evan Laine. Not only did he give me the position of editor-in-chief and entrust me with The Digital Voice, but he also helps me tremendously with the articles, the website and just about everything in general. I have an extraordinary amount of gratitude for all he has done for me since I entered his program and all of the opportunities he has presented to me.

So, I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you for making The Digital Voice possible.

Kaitlyn Brown